Manulife RetirementPlus provides:
- A wide range of investment funds to suit your investment style, with up to 100% equity
- The ability to catch up financially towards achieving your retirement goals
- The opportunity to benefit from potentially rising interest rates
Flexibility and control
- Choose the amount of income, with either a partial or full income stream
- You can access your market value if the need arises (fees may apply)
Guaranteed lifetime income
- Optional guaranteed, lifetime income when the time is right for you
Is it right for you?
Manulife RetirementPlus may be the right choice if:
- You are five or more years away from retirement
- You seek flexibility in your retirement plan
- You want lifetime, guaranteed retirement income
- You need to catch up financially towards your retirement goals
The countdown is on…
If you’re 10 years away from retirement, you only have 260 more pay cheques to help build your retirement savings. Please click here or speak to me to find out how Manulife RetirementPlus can help you get on the path to reaching your retirement goals.
Are your assets protected from creditors?
Legislation exists at both the federal and provincial level to protect your investments from creditors. Some offer strong protection, while others provide protection with conditions or limitations. Click here to read more.
Principal Protected Notes
Principal protected notes (also referred to as deposit notes), are a type of investment that combines the benefits of principal protection at maturity with equity market growth potential. The return is usually linked to the performance of an equity investment and the term to maturity is generally six to eight years. If held to maturity, principal protected notes allow you to participate in equity markets with confidence, knowing your principal is protected.
If you would like more information on principal protected notes, please contact me.